Thursday, July 19, 2007

Those idle hands...

... they are the devil's tools!

Well, I wouldn't try to make a movie out of this short-lived experience of mine (as such), and heck, I wouldn't even consider it even a partial or successful possession. And no, I am not trying to find anything funny about Happy Time, because this is not about it (If you've watched the Transformers movie it might sound familiar).

Ah yes, I forget, I may be talking to myself, but my senile, hysterical future self would kill me (if he had the time machine, the strength and something to rule out the paradox) for not writing down exactly what happened. Alright. Simply put, browsing the Internet late at night seems to qualify. At least for an automated probe by the possession forces of Lucifer/Satan/Lex Luthor (this list goes on and on). My finger twitched! As in, it had a mind of it's own! It took every ounce of willpower to beat it back to the hellish depths from whence it came. Give or take. I may have rolled a 20, which meant smooth sailing for me. I expect to have my room completely exorcised by the end of the week.

Lastly, I have discovered a smell that rivals Old Spice. Yes, Old Spice, I may or may not use it, and it is a familiar scent to those who do and know those who do. But take a towel that has been kept in a drawer for a lengthy amount of time (for the lack of a better term). An IKEA one, I might add. Bathe, then apply said towel in drying procedure. Apparently this scent (of a drawer) will overtake the mighty Old Spice. Or maybe not, I can never tell the two apart sometimes. But it's good if you want to pass off as being Swedish. Or an IKEA employee. Dye your hair bleach blonde, and you may pass as a Swedish IKEA employee.

No comments: