Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm also more than meets the eye

So what about that Transformers movie? I thought it was pretty good, except, as some other people might've said, the robot forms were a little too busy and had too much on them. Whoever designed them did a helluva good job, just in the action sequences it gets kinda messy for the eyes (which haven't gone bad), although I would've just as much liked a throwback to the 80's designs, all blocky. I'm not exactly a hardcore Transformers fan, so I took most of the movie as it was instead of trying to compare it straight to the cartoons of yesteryear.

It was pretty entertaining, even though anyone who's watched a Steven Spielberg or Michael Bay film could probably tell it was pretty obvious who was in charge of which parts of the movie. And I'd be considered a neophyte in the field of moves. Well, at least, the moral of the story (and also the teen storyline) is that the only way you'll get the girl you've been pining for 10 years but hasn't acknowledged your existance is to get her caught up in saving the world with you. Now if I could only end up having to save the world...

I still hate the summer months, the air is hot and heavy, and as much as I like seeing girls in short attire, I wasn't made for this weather, no matter how much I was born in Hong Kong, aka humidity central (it's on the list, if there was a list).

And the first test for my biology class, results are out. Apparently:

The following is a breakdown of the class distribution:
A (>80%), 18.4%
B (70-79%), 28.6%
C (60-69%), 15.3%
D (50-59%), 22.4%
Less than 50%, 15.3%.

Now there's a reason why the classes have been so empty. I scored the in the B region. Yes, I'm just as dull as I seem.

No comments: