Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Power of Two

No math, I promise. But my mind has been messing with me again. I see two too many twos. (See what I did there? Maybe in the morning it will). So what about two? That could mean anything, so to let my mind wander and let it take control of my fingers which will commandeer the keyboard:
  • I wrote my second chem test yesterday, Tuesday, which I am sure is the second test I won't do so well on in this course, the second half of two halves of a chemistry course(yes, that's quite a stretch, so bear with my insanity).
  • My second history paper is coming up, (due Monday, okay you got me), which means I need to read another book to write this up. 1000 word papers usually take me two hours to do if it's really late, and the night before.
  • I noticed, I have two thumbs, two eyes, two ears, two hands, two feet, two b... ok, human anatomy ends there. I think you get the point.
  • It's now 2:00AM as I write this exact line.
  • Ummmm.... 1+1 = 2, unless you believe in synergy, 1+1 = 3.
Okay okay okay, so time to stop putting off what I was really going to say about two.

What I really was going to say is that I really like duets - oh hell, don't think I sing them, or watch any reality shows on the subject, just listening to them. Don't ask me who/what/where/when/why/how, make up your own inane explaination as to why I would like listening to duets, because if I had an explaination, it would drive you mad. And when I mean duets, I mean real duets, I don't mean some "run-of-the-mill dollar store rapper featuring some ho off da streets". Those aren't duets, that's probably just an excuse for extra groping during recording, and in any subsequent music videos.

Oh and when I meant me not singing, it means not out of the shower or in my head, and only the guy's lines. So if you ever drag me out along to a Karaoke (in Chinglishnese: Kah-Lah-Oh-KAY), and you want to make an idiot out of me, some unfortunate girl (or guy, but the former, okay?) will need to suffer as we pretend to sing mushy lines to each other. Don't wonder how I like it, just feel fortunate I said I like it.

I'm not good with conclusions. No music tastes were discussed were there?

Maybe next time I'll tell you why I think ABC sucks (the TV network).

Yes, how about that, nothing witty to end this post. I don't always hand that out for free.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, keep it up :P

Anonymous said...

oi nivlek i found your blog. i admire your blog sentence construction.

Anonymous said...

LOL wow you're not bad when it comes to words.

nice blog!

and i am doing bad... and i'm stressed.. and i feel like i'm doomed... but meh i'll try to be optimistic.

anyway, long time no chat! hope school's going well =)

Clayton Boucher said...

Two < One.

;)

Anonymous said...

smiles it and keep up your blog =]] and be happy xD