Friday, September 7, 2007

Next stop: back to normal

And just like that, summer vacation is over. Good riddance, I say. Wish it would come faster, because I'm still baking in this godforsaken weather. But at least it's been mostly dry this year. Humidity is an unnecessary cruelty.

Back to the grind. Well, I don't exactly operate (i.e. have classes) from 9 to 5 each day, but it'll be good to go back to a routine of sorts. Also, primetime tv as well returns, and of course, that means I had nothing to do for most of the summer (yes, nothing except nothing, which is something enough).

My summer can be summed up in: I did mostly nothing worth remembering, but I watched the Simpsons Movie, Rush Hour 3 and Mr. Bean's holiday. But that was about it. Oh and summer school, but it's not like this is an assignment. Nor am I getting marks.

I haven't caught up on my reading, so maybe I should. There's also alot of things "I should"s, but as soon as everything goes back to normal, that means I become just as lazy. It's just how I work. Perhaps I should get on Facebook more often. I haven't touched Facebook except maybe ... 3 times this year, and they lasted about 2 minutes each. Fantastic, aren't I?

No comments: